Here at NHR, we love to talk (Some more than others!).
We have interviews with bands, celebrities, staff and patients. In fact anyone with a great story.
Here, we give you the chance to listen to them again.
We Publish our Interviews on our Podcast. The last 20 are listed here. For more pop over to your favourite podcast provider and search for NHR.
- Kev Castle talks to Marty Kristian of The New Seekers October 17, 2021Marty Kristian from The New Seekers chats to Kev Castle on Nottingham Hospitals Radio about his career
- Desert Island Books: Rachel Hucknall Chief Exec Of Nottinghamshire Hospice October 14, 2021Rajiv Hasan Talks to Rachel Hucknall (Chief Executive of Nottinghamshire Hospice) about her career, and her Desert Island Book Choices. The Desert Island Books series is being run by the Nottingham University Hospital Library Service.
- Kev Castle talks to Malissa Whitehouse and Daniel James October 10, 2021Malissa Whitehouse and Daniel James chat to Kev Castle on NHR about their brilliant new version of Minnie Riperton’s “Loving You”
- Kev Castle talks to David Peschier October 10, 2021David Peschier chats to Kev Castle on Nottingham Hospitals Radio about his book documenting the first 50 years of Radio Marsden
- Kev Castle Talks to Nathan Pointon Of the Lapels October 10, 2021Nathan Pointon from Indie band The Lapels chats to Kev Castle on Nottingham Hospitals Radio about the band, influences and their cooking skills
- Kev Castle talks to Kym Mazelle October 4, 2021The Queen Of Chicago House, Kym Mazelle chats to Kev Castle on Nottingham Hospitals Radio about her career and her new song “Can You Feel It” with Junior & Sinitta.
- Kev Castle talks to Mal Pope about his career September 19, 2021Singer/Songwriter chats to Kev castle on Nottingham Hospitals Radio about his career from writing to John Peel as a youngster via Elton John, Fireman Sam and up to his latest music.
- Kev Castle talks to Andy Ruddy about his new album September 5, 2021Singer/Songwriter Andy Ruddy chats with Kev Castle on Nottingham Hospitals Radio about the new album with Serious Child called "Talk About The Weather"
- Kev Castle talks to Sam Bailey August 22, 2021Sam Bailey chats to Kev Castle on Nottingham Hospitals Radio about The X Factor, her new singles, on tour as Mrs Potts in Disney's Beauty & The Beast and her local pub.